American Made Pianos

Cable-Nelson

Factory Location: South Haven, Michigan
Serial Number Dates: 1903 - ?

History:

The Cable-Nelson Piano Company was established in 1903 began in Chicago, Illinois. The original name of the company was Fayett S. Cable. The addition of "Nelson" to the name was due to a merger in 1905. The pianos were actually made by the Everett Piano Company. The company changed owners several times -- Hammond Organ Company, Meridan Company, and then purchased by Yamaha.

 

Information source: Pierce Piano Atlas

Our Services

Grand & Baby Grand Pianos:

Call Michael  Sweeney Contact Micheal Sweeney Now!